Friday, April 23, 2010

Super Mondy: "I Concentrate on Cologne"



Cologne / Bogota --
Experienced and clarified: Even with its 39 years of FC's Faryd Mondragon Kölsch keeps clean the box. More than that: So far, he plays his strongest season in the FC jersey. Even with the strong Bavaria was "super-Mondy" unable to overcome on Saturday. That has not gone unnoticed in Colombia. And the association asked for a national team-Mondragon comeback!
Choice goalkeeper Agustin Julio's injured. And) the important games against Chile (Saturday and (in Paraguay 14 October) are available at the door. "Yes, they asked me. In Colombia, all my games shown live. Since you have probably seen that I am in good shape," says Mondragon, the rumors about his national team comeback. And pushes the speculation just before a stop. "They have repeatedly tried, I wanted to persuade you. But I want to concentrate on my job at FC. I'm staying here, we have a difficult situation because we want to come out again. The chapter on national team is over for me." FC coach Zvonimir Soldo: "We have not even talked about it. Obviously, he has already dealt with the matter independently."
The kölsche Keeper cult is planning his career end in Cologne. The option of another year in the Colombian league dranzuhängen, Mondy has been discarded. "The Bundesliga has the highest level. At this level, I want to say goodbye."