Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jansen: The stock power for the World Cup?



Cardiff - Marcell Jansen (23) complains of a bout of flu. Therefore, its use is questionable on Wednesday against Wales, Tuesday, he could not join the conclusion of training.
Therefore, it is probably playing his Hamburg team-mate Piotr Trochowski. In EXPRESS Jansen talks about ...
... Its development: I can prove myself at last at Hamburger SV. I think it is for me to see a development that there are hardly any fluctuations.
... About his goals at the World Cup 2010: The World Cup in Germany was the beginning of my development in the national team, also at the European Championships, I had great experiences, was allowed to play the final. After South Africa I want to drive as a regular player.
I've shot in Cape Town one Nutella-Spot. An impressive country. Unfortunately, there was hardly time for a real safari - I can catch up on a free day at the World Cup.
... About his diet: I have a gluten and lactose allergies, must now always pay attention to the ingredients. At home or at HSV in the cabin is not a problem. But order pasta at the Italian restaurant is not there. For me, paying off that. I realize that I regenerate quickly after games.
... On professional years, and "human years": It is a mass of things that collapses to a young professional. Nevertheless, I do not think that they will quickly grow up - and that's good. I'm trying to save me a certain innocence about.